Wednesday, 21st of February 2018.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Campus Etterbeek.
For companies attending the Presentations/Walking Diner; U-Residence parking above/under ground (entrance 8)
For companies attending only the Job Fair; Building K & L (entrance 9)
- Presentations – Breakfast
U-Residence – Welcoming Hall & Presentation Halls
- Walking Dinner
- Job Fair
Triomflaan, entrance 8
Building L, gym
U-Residence – Reception Hall
- 8h00: reception for the companies and the students in the Welcoming Hall of the U-Residence.
Before starting the presentations, breakfast will be offered to the students and companies arriving at 8h00.
- 9h00-9h15: Welcoming by the dean of the faculty IR, BrEA and PK.
- 9h15-12h30: Presentations in the Presentation Halls of the U-Residence.
Companies will be offered the opportunity to give a presentation to a small groups of students. During the presentation you can get to know the company, its activities, the searched profiles, challenges and opportunities they have to offer for you. Meanwhile, you will have the opportunity to get answers to your specific questions.
- 12h30-14h00: Walking diner in the U-Residence
The walking dinner offers you the opportunity to meet the company representatives in an informal setting.
- 14h00-17h00: “Job Fair” in the gym, Building L.
During the “Job Fair”, you can visit companies which present itself in an information booth. You can visit the stands of your choice, and take advantage of the opportunity to talk about your interests, your plans for the future and your CV. If you are very interested in a company, it is advised that you give them a copy of your CV or ask them to mark you in the company booklet. In this way you can get informed for further steps in the recruitment process.
- From 17h00: Reception in the Reception Hall of the U-Residence
To conclude the day, we host a reception, with ample opportunity to meet and discuss with the companies.
Students attending this Job Fair
Students in the engineering sciences with specializations:
- Applied Computer Sciences Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Information Technology Engineering
Students in the industrial engineering sciences with specializations:
- Electronics and ICT
The students receive a guidebook in which your company’s profile is outlined. You have two pages at your disposal. The standard formula for these two pages is on page one an advertisement (with pictures) of your company and on page two general information. Here you say who you are (company name + logo), what you do, where you work (Belgium, Europe, …) and what kind of people you’re looking for.
The CVs of the final year students are bundled in a resume book that will be delivered electronically after the IR Job Fair. The printed version will be given at the IR Job Fair itself.